Perfect Descent Replacement Lanyard Kit
Perfect Descent Auto Belay Replacement Lanyards are durable, can be easily replaced without return service, and are offered in multiple carabiner and length combinations. Replacement is a snap and can be completed in a few minutes. Have backup lanyards in stock to keep units in service with less downtime.
- Easy to replace lanyards take minutes to change and can be performed in the field by the end user.
- Choose from the lanyard length that best meets your needs: 28 ft, 40 ft, or 53 ft (8.5 m, 12.2 m, or 16.1 m).
- High quality nylon webbing is more user-friendly than cable-based systems and won't damage walls.
- The built-in wear indicator takes the guesswork out of knowing when it’s time to replace your lanyard.
- An anodized aluminum nozzle is integrated with the lanyard for durability and performance.
- Choose from two 3-stage, swivel carabiner options: aluminum for corrosive environments or to reduce weight and steel alloy for durability. Or choose the Dual Connection option with swivel, nylon Y dogbone tether, and dual aluminum, 2-stage captive pin carabiners.
NOTE: The user may replace long lanyards with shorter lanyards to accommodate lower mounting heights. Never replace a shorter lanyard with a longer lanyard as the unit will not operate properly. Longer lanyards can only be installed by C3 Manufacturing or an authorized service center.
- Weight: 1 - 2 lbs (0.45 - 1 kg)
- Lanyard Material(s): 1 in (2.5 cm) Wide Nylon Webbing
- Lanyard Breaking Strength: 3,500 lbs (15.6 kN)
- Lanyard Length(s): 28, 40, or 53 ft (8.5, 12.2, or 16.1 m)
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
See General Terms&Conditions
Shipped within 1 bussiness day from the orded when on stock. Some lenghts and types are on-demand only