Perfect Descent Direct Drive
I'm a product description. I'm a great place to add more details about your product such as sizing, material, care instructions and cleaning instructions.
About: Perfect Descent Direct Drive Auto Belay
The Direct Drive™ Auto Belay from Perfect Descent Climbing Systems features a sealed casing, industry leading price, and is EN compliant. This model is the ideal auto belay solution for applications where speed is not a factor. The Direct Drive™ is perfect for beginner routes, kid zones, and programmed events. Outfit your operation for less!
- Perfect Descent is the cost leader in auto belays and boasts the lowest average cost of ownership over the life of the unit.
- The lightweight and compact design equate to lower shipping costs when returning units for factory authorized service and recertification.
- A growing network of factory authorized service centers makes it quick and simple to keep your units in service and on the wall.
Craftsmanship, safety, and innovation:
- Perfect Descent Auto Belays are hand built in Colorado, USA, feature a high-grade stainless steel and aluminum housing (no plastic), and are never mass produced.
- Internal components are made of high-quality materials that stand up to repeated use and require little-to-no maintenance.
- All devices go through rigorous quality assurance before shipping and meet global safety standards.
Versatile and durable device housing:
- Perfect Descents are the lightest and most compact modular auto belay on the market, a key feature for easy hauling and mounting.
- The new multi-point installation handle provides flexible mounting options and independent backup eyes.
- All units are sealed for outstanding performance both indoors and outdoors.
Lanyards to love:
- Easy to replace lanyards take minutes to change and can be performed in the field by the end user.
- Choose from the lanyard length that best meets your needs: 28 ft, 40 ft, or 53 ft (8.5 m, 12.2 m, or 16.1 m).
- High quality nylon webbing is more user-friendly than cable-based systems and won't damage walls.<